In order to be provided approval for remodel work, please provide the following:
- Contractor plans
- Copy of contractor’s license
- Copy of contractor’s insurance
If work is approved, please be reminded of the following:
- Surrounding neighbors should be provided the start date of work and expected completion date
- In the notice provided to neighbors, please include your contact number in the event of any issues
- No trash can be dumped in the trash bins onsite
- All trash must be removed from the building daily
- Approved contractor hours are 8am – 5pm on weekdays and 10am – 7pm on weekends
- In the event you need to turnoff water during the remodel process, 24 hours advanced notice needs to be provide to units impacted.
- ALL interior plumbing work and any water shutoff need must be handled by the HOA plumber, Anderson One Plumbing at 818-917-2233.
- All electrical work must be completed by the HOA electrician Morning Star Electric at 818-298-2111.
Asbestos reminder: As stated at the front of the building, the drywall and ceilings in units may contain asbestos. If you are going to be opening walls or changing ceiling texture, the areas impacted must be tested for asbestos prior to work commencing. The testing company is listed below and you will be responsible for payment directly to the testing company:
American Environmental Group, Inc.